Integrated Management System (IMS) Policy
We intend to be a world class company that not only delivers quality products & services but also takes care of its personal wellbeing, safety, environment, energy & overall sustainability of the community.
We are committed to achieve this by:
- Complying with all applicable laws and regulatory requirements.
- Setting objectives and targets for reviewing and continually improving management systems as we are upgrading our IMS, BRC, HFMS and EnMS in perpetuity.
- Developing an effective IMS, BRC, HFMS and EnMS to reduce waste, eliminate hazards, environmental impact mitigation, prevent incident / accident, ill health& pollution& conserve all natural/synthetic resources.
- Ensuring that all food related packaging material is procured, stock up, produced, stored and delivered in safe and hygienic condition as per customerrequirements.
- Creating a safe and work friendly environment for all stakeholders
- Implementing individual compatibility to comply with IMS, BRC, HFMS, and EnMS requirements.
- Managing our social impacts, such as human rights and supply chain sustainability throughout our product life cycle
- Working with our suppliers to mitigate potential risk for continuous improvement
- Ensuring the peace of mind of our consumers by providing Halaal Packaging and Consumer Products and effective communication on Halaal food issues with our suppliers, customers and relevant interested parties in the food chain.
- Improving the organization’s energy performance through the implementation of energy management system. This is done by avoiding energy wastage, continually improving our energy performance and upholding legal and other requirements regarding energy. We also ensure the availability of information and resources necessary to achieve energy objectives and set targets. We also support the purchase of energy-efficient products, services and design for energy performance improvement
- Leading by example and committing to keeping our own carbon footprint to an absolute minimum.
- Reducing our water foot print along with its conservation considering it as an asset of nature.
This policy is applicable to each individual whether employee, contractor / sub-contractor, supplier, visitor and all other stake holders of Packages Limited. It is available for all via printed copies, intranet and internet postings
This policy is applicable to each individual whether employee, contractor/sub-contractor, suppliers, visitors and all other stake holders of Company.