Integrated Management System (IMS) Policy
Packages Limited is committed towards producing quality products through responsible sourcing conforming to customers’ requirements by creating value for the customers through our products and services.
The Organization is committed to achieve these goals by proactively:
- Exhibiting leadership & commitment towards implementing this policy across all our operations.
- Allocating appropriate sustainable resources for compliance with applicable management standards and establishing individual accountability to comply with these requirements.
- Developing an effective Management System to prevent customer complaints, incidents/accidents, ill-health and pollution, while reducing waste, eliminating hazards and mitigating environmental and social impacts.
- Creating a safe and work-friendly environment for all stakeholders with due participation and commitment from everyone. Safety shall always take the highest priority in all situations.
- Improving our Product Quality continually through innovations, process optimizations, and risk identification.
- Ensuring that all food related packaging material is produced, stored and delivered in safe and hygienic conditions as per relevant requirements. Where applicable, we will ensure supply of Halal Packaging material and Consumer products with effective communication on Halal/food issues with suppliers, customers and relevant interested parties in the food chain.
- Improving our energy performance by avoiding energy & utilities wastage, optimum consumption, supporting the purchase of energy-efficient products, services and design for improvement in energy performance where applicable.
- Leading by example and committing to reducing our carbon and water footprint to an optimum level where possible.
- Setting objectives and targets that are monitored regularly to review our Management Systems and ensuring that these objectives are aligned with organizational context.
- Ensuring the needs and expectations of our customers and other interested parties are met.
- Ensuring compliance with all applicable legal, statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Ensuring continual improvement as a result of formal internal/external audits and management reviews, which is conducted at least once a year for applicable standards.
- Improving the competency and skills of our people at all levels through adequate information sharing, training and supervision provided to ensure that all organizational needs are met.
- Ensuring all stake holders have access & understanding of the IMS policy (made publicly available), relevant procedures and supporting documentation, through training and provision of information.
This is our long-term commitment and we shall continually strive to improve our policies, procedure, programs and systems & standards.